The range of personal loans offered by Lite Lender Spa also includes the debt consolidation formula, which allows both to increase the amount already financed by the same bank, and to simply replace the loans in progress by merging them into a single monthly installment. Lite Lender’s debt consolidation loan is called Fine bank. Let’s see how it works and what its peculiar characteristics are, if any.
What are the main features of Fine bank?
Fine bank is a classic debt consolidation loan which, if granted, allows the applicant to have only one installment to be repaid instead of those relating to the various previous loans. A viable solution primarily to make repayment easier, having to remember only a deadline and a unified amount, with both bureaucratic simplification and for the management of the family budget that will monthly repay the “debts” represented by the various loans. Among the main features identifiable from the Lite Lender site we find:
- rapid delivery times (even if the timing depends on the moment in which all the necessary and additional documentation required is delivered);
- maximum amount that can be requested within 30 thousand USD;
- customized solutions according to the sums to be requested and advice from dedicated Lite Lender staff.
Requirements for the request
One of the necessary conditions for applying for consolidation of loans, with Lite Lender or another bank or financial institution, is the existence of one or more existing loans that must be replaced. Also like other necessary requirements we find:
- age of the applicant who must be over 18 years of age and must not have passed (on expiry) 70 years of age;
- residence in Italy. In particular, if it is a foreign applicant, it is mandatory to have resided for at least one year and to be able to show the unexpired residence card.
Then there is the part of the documents that must be presented and accompanied with the loan request, which are both personal and profitable, with the addition of the extinct accounts of the loans to be replaced and / or consolidated. As personal documents are accepted:
- identity card, passport or driving license provided they have not expired;
- tax code or alternatively the health card or the service card.
On the other hand, paychecks and pension slips are accepted as documents attesting to income, as well as the Unico model for those with incomes other than those for employment. However, the last tax return with a copy of the receipt of payment of the relative taxes is sufficient.
How is the refund made?
If the loan is granted, Lite Lender takes an average of one business day to process repayments of outstanding loans since approval. The only installment to be repaid will be paid monthly via SDD to the current account, or via postal order.
How can you request it?
First of all, to get an idea of the conditions, you can use the online installment calculator to get a quote or simulate the approximate amount of the installment. The tool does not foresee the need to register or login.
The operation is very simple, in fact, just enter the amount for which to simulate and the amount of the ‘desired’ installment. Once this is done, click on Calculate to get a first approximate result (in our example 30 thousand USD for a monthly payment of about 540 USD):
Then click on Continue to start the personalized evaluation procedure based on the data that will be entered. Online you can also make an appointment by clicking on the image on the top right of this page on almost all the pages of the official website.
Also in this case the procedure is simple and intuitive with the possibility of searching by postcode or through the map. By selecting the chosen Lite Lender branch and clicking on the linked agenda, you can proceed to fix the appointment
It is possible to combine Lite Lender debt consolidation, as well as other loans, with optional insurance coverage (of course, the exception remains for the sale of the fifth Lite Lender for which insurance is mandatory). When requesting a quote, it should be noted that the cost of financing with and without insurance is to be assessed.
Among the various insurance coverage we find, for example, Creditor Protection which does not refer to a specific category. It is therefore adaptable both for those who are part of the public sector and for the private sector, self-employed workers, freelancers and pensioners. To better adopt it to your needs, you can still choose between two types of package:
- Standard, guarantee of death (for any reason), but also Total Permanent Disability (for accident or illness) and in case of serious illness (further information: official website information sheet);
- Plus, which adds to the standard version the Hospitalization hypothesis (further information: official website information sheet).